You are cordially invited to participate in Pikes Peak Opera League's
DO NOTHING FALL FUNDRAISER
It is so VERY EASY to participate. You can "bearly" afford not to give!!
Simply make a donation of whatever amount is right for your budget. The best part: Every last dollar will go to support PPOL's commitment to Opera Theatre of the Rockies. All donations are tax deductable.
There are four ways to pay:
- Mail your check to PPOL at P.O. Box 38478, Colorado Springs, CO 80937-8478;
- Give your check to the Treasurer or any other League officer;
- Bring your donation to the November regular meeting; or,
- Use your PayPal Account, or Visa or MasterCard at our PayPal account. Just click the button and follow easy instructions.
Paris and a bit of France!!
May 10 - May 21, 2015
Paris, Giverny Gardens, Mont Saint Michel, Normandy and the Loire Valley
Spring is a wonderful time to visit Paris and the Gardens of Giverny. The flowers are in bloom and delicious white asparagus is available in every restaurant.
We begin our journey in one of the most architecturally beautiful cities in the world - Paris. We will then experience Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and the
Loire Valley with an experienced guide. Highlights of exploration include personalized visits to the Louvre, d'Orsay Museum, Versailles and Monet's home and Gardens of Giverny.
At nearly every stop we will enjoy the gourmet cooking of France.
Join our small group of travelers for an educational and fun trip led by University of Colorado Professor Emeritus, Dennis Jackson, who has led tours for over 26 years.
For further information, itinerary and costs, contact:
Dr. Dennis Jackson by email or by phone at 719-579-6999.
- 7 nights in Hôtel Dauphine Saint Germain with full breakfast;
- 3 nights in three star hotels on tour;
- 4 day tour to Normandy, Mont St. Michele, and the Loire Valley Chateaus;
- Guided tour of Museums d'Orsay and Louvre;
- Day tour to Monet's house, Gardens of Givery and Versailles Palace;
- Purchase of tickets to performances based on individual desires;
- 5 dinners;
- 4 lunches;
- Breakfast Buffet each morning;
- Admission to all events included in the tour itinerary;
- Tips for luggage and guides;
Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes recommended as there is walking in Paris and on the tours outside of Paris.